If you aren’t using video and using it to market, then you are doing yourself a disservice. Some of the main cop-outs that I hear for people not using video to reach an audience online are the following:
1.“No one will want to watch my videos.”
2. “I’m embarrassed by the thought of having my face or voice online.”
3. “I don’t have enough time or money to create quality videos.”
4. “I don’t know what to talk about.”
1. If you think that nobody wants to watch your videos, you are wrong. Not only are you wrong, but also you are missing out on business – and a lot of it. 73 percent of home sellers more readily list with agents who will promote their home using video
2. Embarrassed? Why? Your photo is on your business card, your website, shopping carts, billboards, bus stations, lawn signs, open house fliers, mobile apps… Well you get my point – plus you are going to be meeting and talking with your clients face to face all the time. It’s really not much of a difference. On top of this, people are proven to feel more comfortable choosing to work with you if they get a feel for who you are via video.
Take the time to make a video to introduce yourself to potential clients. Upload it to YouTube, include this on your email signature, and put it on your website. You’ll see your business increase.
3. Don’t have time and money? It’s free and it takes a couple of minutes at most.
This is the YouTube generation, people. This means that your videos do not have to cost or look like they should be on network TV (although network TV has a few reality TV shows that have shaking cameras, blurry images, etc., to give it that YouTube, “made on my cell phone” look).
4. Don’t know what to talk about? Start creating a list of questions you consistently receive from clients and then showcase these questions and answers. And keep in mind you don’t always have to be in the video, these videos can also feature your clients, your family and friends, community members, and even other agents if you work well together.
Your consumers have been waiting for you to deliver content in this format since at least yesterday. So, if you need that extra push in order to get you going, be sure to connect with me directly via phone, text, email, or direct message and let’s get you started immediately. Would you rather be afraid, or GET PAID?!
- Posted by mattahlmann
- On May 13, 2016
- 0 Comments